- ► 2013 (70)
- Friday Summary Report, September 28
- The Fall of Man and the Theological Consequences o...
- The Fall of Man and the Widespread Devastation of ...
- Revenge, the Bible, and The Count of Monte Cristo
- Review: Hashtag Youth Series
- On Being A Razorback Fan
- Stronger Brother, Weaker Brother: It’s Tough Eithe...
- “You! Jonah!”
- Friday Summary Report, September 7
- “How to be a Better Twentysomething”
- Thoughts on Legacy, Cap Anson, and Enoch
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (67)
- ► 2008 (100)
- ► 2007 (102)
The Book of Job is widely regarded as one of the great written masterpieces of history, equally impressive for the depth of the issues it ...
The Gospel of John focuses on the revelation of Jesus as the Father’s Son, and stresses the necessity of believing in him in order to recei...
Sixty-two years ago today, on April 15, 1947, Jackie Robinson integrated Major League Baseball. Robinson’s 10-year career had an unquestio...
During the last few centuries, the Old Testament books of Kings and Chronicles have come under intense scrutiny as their historical reliabi...
About 15 months ago now, the hard drive on my MacBook suddenly and inexplicably failed. This led to a couple of incredibly frustrating...
So, I turn 30 tomorrow. Knowing for some time that this day has been coming, I have had a lot of opportunity for reflection and a v...
I read a children’s version of Daniel Defoe’s Robinson Crusoe when I was a kid, and I remembered the story being interesting enough that I...
So it’s been a while since I’ve written about baseball, but my Braves were eliminated early from the playoffs last night, in what has bec...