8.09.2010

Great Love Hath No Man…

Despite having 10 of its members murdered by the Taliban last week, a Christian Charity group has declared that it will stay in Afghanistan and continue its work.

This article lists the responses of various Washington Post readers, many of whom are incapable of understanding why these crazy Christians would be there in the first place. I guess that wouldn’t be too surprising to the Apostle Paul:
“For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.”


1 comments:

Angela 8/16/10, 1:34 PM  

I forgot to keep up with my blog reading for a while.

Thanks for this post. I had heard about the killings, but I didn't know the rest of it.

The Doc File © 2006-2012 by Luke Dockery

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP